1. First thing I saw when I turned on the tv was my crush's commercial. 2. Ate 5 cups of rice. Last bowl for a long time. 3. Styled a photo shoot for an upcoming brand. 4. Wild night out with friends, vodka, tequila and dancing. 5. Unexpectedly spent all night with my crush.
10.12.12 | Friday
Name: Biana Gonzalez
Occupation: Musician & Grimer
at Lump Sum Zine
1. Woke up and immediately had coffee while making my friend laugh explaining to her my dreams about having a unibrow and eating rollie pollie tacos
2. Jumped in a red mustang convertible with two friends and headed towards the mountains by the setting sun
3. Took a lot of pictures on a 35mm dispoable
4. The giants won today and Lincecum pitched. Gooo baby goooo!
5. I have no idea when I'll be back in San Francisco next. Something about that humbles me.
10.2.12 | Tuesday
Occupation: Graphic Designer, 83markcollective.com City: New York, NY
1. Showing my friends the book I made. 2. Talking about leaving the US to live in Europe for as long I can. 3. Discussing how weird David Cronenberg movies are. 4. Listening to the new No Doubt Album. 5.Eating 4 chocolate chip cookies at 9am.
9.18.12 | Tuesday
Name: Orrian Elijah Willis Occupation: Expert Lurker/Poor Opportunist/Editor at
Lump Sum Zine & Couselor City: San Francisco, CA
1. Woke up to my alarm and rolled over onto my girlfriend. Yes. 2. Checked my email at work and found out that I have many collaborative works going on that are going to materialize. Yes. 3. Got home, changed clothes and skated up to my favorite bar to meet with a friend. Yes. 4. Skated to another bar a little further in the Mission to meet with Johnny Roughneck. Yes. 5. Ended the night with sex and a movie. Tomorrow I will surf with my brother. Yes.
8.24.12 | Friday
Name: Margaux Dee
Occupation: Bag Designer
City: Manila, Philippines
1. Hugged my dog "Uchi" for some lovin.
2. Added more Kpop tunes to my glorious iPod.
3. Finished my new bag design.
4. Watched this mermaid documentary on Animal Planet.
5. Got myself drunk then witnessed everyone else blacking out themselves.
7.31.12 | Tuesday
Name: Irwin Lewis Occupation: Photographer/Founder of DUST City: San Francisco, CA
1.Meet up with a good friend, Trisha D. 2.Release party for our mag DUST @ Book & Jobs August 30th :) 3. Listening to Hirasawa Susumu. Always makes me happy when I listen to his music. 4. Finding out about a new coffee spot, Coffee Bar. 5. Got free coffee!
7.21.12 | Saturday
Name: Phat Trinh (at SD PRIDE) Occupation: Clothing Sales Associate City: San Diego, CA
1. People's compliments. 2. My new hair cut. 3. People asking to take pictures with me! 4. Not paying to get in. 5. Showing off my body!
6.29.12 | Friday
Name: Severine Arend Occupation: Student/Artist/Blogger City: San Francisco, CA
1. Woke up early for my summer metal arts class 2. Sipped on a vanilla rooibos tea latte w/soy milk whilst sketching out some jewelry ideas 3. Scrounged around for vintage gems at Goodwill 4. Made some leather chokers 5. Played pool with friends whilst sipping a cider
6.25.12 | Sunday
Name: Charlie Musser Occupation: Musician/Barista City: Oakland, CA
1. I planted a branch of a plum tree from my grandma's backyard, on my back porch, that had a few small fruits just budding. I am going to see if they will continue growing larger while living inside of a beer bottle.
2. My friend Xeena totally fixed our VHS copy of the Dark Crystal. The tape was torn in half and had been eaten by our carniverous VCR and she used scotch tape and put it back together.... and it worked. 3. There are old women who still want to hear profanity at a major league baseball game. 4. I am not allergic to peanut butter. 5. Being perverted is not always a bad thing to display.
6.16.12 | Saturday
Name: Lauren Bumgardner (left)
Occupation: Case Secretary/Dog Walker
City: Solana Beach, CA
1. Ventured to my favorite coffee shop and chatted with the hot barista I see there most days
2. Came home for lunch and made the most amazing vegan sandwich I have ever created
3. Found the cutest house for rent today in my favorite city...totally going to grab it before anyone else does
4. Walked through the sunset farmers market in Encinitas and bought the most delicious fig sunflower bread from a good lookin man
5. Finished off the night with a glass of Syrah (2 buck chuck) and s’mores
6.9.12 | Saturday
Name: Richard Lucas Ash Occupation: Musician/Barista City: Encinitas, CA
1. Waking up! 5am started with a cool bike ride down to the beach. 2. Spent time with all the most beautiful woman in North County. I served coffee & flirted. 3. Sported a fresh-new haircut and absorbed positive comments and smiles. 4. 1pm-3:30pm nap was amazing with dreams of exploration; I was running through a land that
resembled something like ancient Greece, if ancient Greece were in a mystical forest. 5. I was picked by a beautiful woman and taken to Balboa park to find that my dream had become a hint of reality.
5.25.12 | Friday
Name: Brian Blakely (right) Occupation: Skate Editor, Soggybones
Magazine/Full-time Story Teller City: San Marcos, CA
1. Woke up to rain hitting my window and cloudy, grey skies.
2. Enjoyed a few cups of coffee to some music while it lightly drizzled outside. 3. Had a super fun mini-ramp session during lunch at work. 4. Ate dinner with my pretty girlfriend. 5. Chiefed a 6 pack and watched a solid documentary before falling asleep.
5.5.12 | Saturday
Name: Ana Joey Occupation: Graphic Designer/Artist City: Denver, CO
1. Had a yummy soy latte with a slice of warm fresh banana bread. 2. Got time to sit down and read. 3. Booked a flight to San Francisco! 4. Played with a “Skip it”! 5. Sat by the open window durning a thunderstorm. There's a large full moon tonight!
4.24.12 | Tuesday
Name: Caitlin Walsh Occupation: Globe-Trotter/Activist City: London, England
1. Watched the Love Police take Canary Wharf this morning 2. Received a nice green nug and a kiss on the cheek from a sexy Irishmen 3. Got caught in the rain (and did a rain dance! To the horror of the drunks in the park) 4. Discovered the sultry sounds of Big Mama Thornton 5. Cut my bangs with my left hand and actually they look ok-not-perfect, but better than expected
4.16.12 | Monday
Name: Luis Camino Occupation: Interior Designer at Skoda Auto City: Prague, Czech Republic
1. Kinder Délice was delicious 2. I took the long way home 3. I sketched for the first time in months 4. Booked a flight to Istanbul 5. Overall good feeling
4.6.12 | Friday
Name: Emily Geng
Occupation: Fashion Designer
City: New York, NY
1. Got my nails painted Muchi Muchi (Essie nail polish)
2. The cable and internet finally got installed in my new UES apt
3. I ate shin ramen noodles
4. Attended my first Passover Seder dinner
5. Spent time with my boyfriends kitty, Daisy
4.4.12 | Wednesday
Name: Reii Sandagon
Occupation: Graphic Designer
City: Quezon City, Philippines
1. Video chatted my friends
2. Watched NBA bloopers
3. Bought something I couldn't afford
4. Got a kiss from my girlfriend
5. Celebrated the night with tequila
4.3.12 | Tuesday
Name: Billy Marie
Occupation: Bartender at Tempest, SF.
City: San Francisco, CA
1. Had a cafe with vanilla soy milk,
it was kind of perfect. 2. Spent a moment with a book,
was like a time machine.
3. A puppy visited the bar, and
she got to snuggle.
4. Her friends, each and all of them, but especially the ones that gave her a hug with a lift. 5. Took a chance to create something.